Cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, the cookies allow a website to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or his/her equipment, and depending on the information they contain and on the way he/she uses his equipment, they can be used to recognise the user. The browser of the user memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and most of them are erased from the hard disk when the browser session is ended (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and irrespective of the latter allow or prevent temporary or memorised cookies in the security adjustments.
Without your express consent (by means of the activation of the cookies in your browser) www.ciascom.com will not connect the memorised data with your personal details provided at the time of registration or purchase in the cookies.
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse by means of a website, platform, or application and the use of the various options or services that exist on it, such as: controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, recalling the elements making up an order, carrying out the purchase process for an order, applying for inscription or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature predefined depending on a series of criteria in the user terminal such as for example the language, the type of browser by which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Whether treated by ourselves or by third parties, these allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measuring and the statistical analysis of the use that the users make of the service offered. In order to do so their browsing on our website is analysed with the aim of improving the products or services that we offer you.
- Publicity cookies: Whether treated by us or by third parties, these allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that exist on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use that is made of our website. In order to do so we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browser profile.
- Behavioural publicity cookies: These allow the management in the most efficient way possible of the advertising spaces that the editor may have included on a website, application, or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users that is obtained from the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on the same.
You may allow, block, or eliminate the cookies installed in your equipment by means of the configuration of the options of the browser installed in your computer: